Wednesday 10 April 2013

A new house at last.

I have a new house at last.  Unfortunately its not like my second life home, but it's nice and it's warm!
It's a Victorian terrace, large rooms and a nice back yard/garden with flower beds and flagged with Victorian tiles.  Now begins all the hard work, unpacking and sorting stuff out.  I have a massive workroom in this house which has everything just piled into it; it's going to take a while to sort it all out.  Downstairs is getting there, I have one room cleared so far.  I am just waiting on my large step ladders to be delivered so I can put curtains up at the windows.  The ceilings are so high my small steps don't reach the top of the windows.
Dolly is settling in, she likes the freedom to run in and out.  On the downside she cannot see anyone or anything, the back is high walls and she cannot get up high enough to look out the front windows.
At the top of the road is the park; Dolly can do her business on the Mayor's lawn lol.  Yes I do pick up Dolly's poops, I am disgusted by the number of people who don't.


No comments: