Sunday 21 August 2011

Moving Home

Not been around for a while, I am still packing and moving house. Two days to put up curtains and I still haven't managed it. Why do they keep changing the design of curtain track, what was wrong with it before. After buying more screws as the ones provided are too long, I have fastened the bits into the board, but cannot get the curtain track to fit on!
I have never rented through an agency before, its all 'you can't do this' 'you can't do that' and only managed to get some boards put over my windows after a prolonged argument, when I said I am not living in a house without curtains, especially a terrace where people walk past feet from my front window!
It's starting to look like home and contains most of the stuff from my studio, so my studio is bare lol.

No comments: