Saturday 20 June 2015

Village

Its so nice to walk Dolly round the village. This garden reminds me of my mum.  Mum had geese and they were always escaping onto the local playing fields. I would go to work in the morning and have to round up the geese first.
The village has what used to be two private chapels, one for each lord of the manor. This one is currently used.  Our vicar has just moved on no now we are vicar-less and only have the one Sunday service. No more evening song service.

This is the other private chapel, and still remains a private chapel for the family.  I am hoping one day to get the chance to look inside. Great photo from my phone with my finger lol.

Finally, my new garden. This is the back which is a nice size. The soil is very poor, mainly stone and clay, but hey ho we will see what we can do.  Its south facing and gets the sun all day. When we have sun that is.

This is the side by the back door, a bit of a dumping ground at the moment,


No comments: