Saturday 8 October 2011

Ladies iPad Rag Bags

My label.
I made myself a bag to carry my iPad in, I wanted something I could use all the time that didn't draw attention to the fact I was carrying an iPad. Its been a huge sucess and I use it all the time.
I have been getting lots of requests so now Weavewoman iPad bags have arrived.
All the bags are designed and made my me, they are all photographed at various stages in their development and all are numbered and carry my label.
I have now received commissions to create the same bags but for men (they don't want the girly handles). So, watch this space.
Bag 001 Fiona - commission
Bag 002 Emily - commission
Bag 003 Kizzie - commission
These photos don't really present these bags at their best. All the bags are made of torn strips in coordinating fabrics, they are lined with a magnetic metal stud fastening. Each bag takes eight hours to make, excluding preparation of fabrics.

1 comment:

When We Dance said...

wow, this bags impressed me much...would like to have some ^_^

"happy blogwalking"