Monday 19 January 2009

Knitting

I have been quiet this year, so what have I been doing... knitting, knitting and more knitting.
This is a long aran coat/jacket. I just have to tie in my loose ends and make some buttons. Also due to the pattern being quite loose I need to wash it to tighten it up. I haven't knitted for years but the bug has got me again - lol.
Jacket Front
Jacket BackButton Detail. It only has two buttons to fasten.

And for my Grandaughter Georgie a colourful top. She loves pink, typical girl. Again just have to make the buttons and wash it.
Front

Back
I have loads of yarns, mainly because when I see one I really like I can't resist it. Also when I was weaving I was dying my own which was also quite addictive. So now I am digging out my yarns and old knitting books, so watch this space.



No comments: