Sunday 5 October 2008

Liverpool 10k

I did a power walk again for the Liverpool 10k today. Due to all the rain the park fields were flooded, but as the run was on the paths it wasn't too bad. There were parts where the water was like a stream running across the footpaths. I got a little muddy but not too bad. It started the day rain, but by the time I got to Liverpool it thankfully had stopped.  We started and it was dull and overcast, but on finishing the sun was shining.  A big thank you to Asics and Powerade, and of course Liverpool Council for letting us run in Sefton Park.  Not a too bad a time 1:33:09. (from the official results from my chip)I came 22nd in my category.  Well, it gives me plenty of room for improvement.  


1 comment:

River said...

Fantastic mary, Well done. Damn, you makes me proud of you .